Rabbit Costume

One size fits all rabbit costume. A phrase not often heard, but one which fits my current situation. I am of course the rabbit costume. A one size fits all kind of guy. I try to be all things to all people. This often has disastrous effects. This blog will be about my efforts, exploits, and eternal musings. Stay tuned to learn, laugh, and come to love the rabbit costume.



For the rabbits sake please donate


Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Unknown

Invigorated I search for the next task set before me. Waiting... waiting. I look around and nothing is set before me. The waiting is excruciating. I turn to my trusted quizzical, they just shrug and sit and wait with me. I check the bookface, no updates. I look at the calender and notice information missing. Odd but it could be not working. I am tired of just waiting, so I take a nap. I awake in a sweat, what if this is it? What if now there is nothing but waiting. No longer in the loop, no longer in the know, no longer able to see what is happening with the Other. "Who cares, it's not your business anyway" I turn, it is my trusted speaking. Of course it's my business, I need to KNOW. There is nothing to fear, there is nothing wrong with knowing. We have always shared everything. Why stop now? Is the fear something I might do? Something I might say?  I accept moving on, I acquiesce to your new life without me, but not in secret. You promised. Friends was the hope, friends was the assurance, friends don't lie. "Friends don't judge, friends don't interfere." Again my trusted. But Why is all I can stammer. Why Dammit. Because trust is more important than knowing, more important than understanding, more important to a great friendship than anything else. I look at my trusted again but they look at me, I realize I said this. I trust therefore I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment